- The requirement is to connect an IDE to the remote
Business Centralhas the git repository URL as : URI:
git://repository1. So in from the IDE, while clicking
Clone a Git Repository, the whole URI is shown as
git://myhost.com/repository1. Unfortunately, it doesn't connect.
netstatcommand prints the out-put as-
TCP 127.0.0.1:9418 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING
- How do to adjust
Business Central's configurations to let it's
gitrepository accessible from a remote IDE?
- How can users access the
Business Central Git repositorythrough an external network interface? ex.
- Users need to be able to push rule/process asset changes back to the
Business Central Git repository. They are aware to add
SSHprotocol related system properties to
JBoss EAP 6.xinstallation to enable pushing changes to
Business Central Git repositoryvia
SSHprotocl. However, users might still like to refer to a sample copy of a
standalone.xmlfile to see how the system-properties are setup to enable
SSHprotocol for the
Business Central Git repository. Is there a file to be referred as an example?
- I was able to connect my business central git repository running between jbds and business central both running in my desktop.But when i try to connect it to a remote cloud vm machine it always fails.We are using websphere where busniess central is running. Is there any ssh key setup that should be done here ? I saw something like to set the property
org.uberfire.nio.git.daemon.hostto our cloud host. Is there any thing else with respect to websphere ?
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS (BRMS)
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager (RHPAM)
- Red Hat Decision Manager (RHDM)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.