3scale - Disable System components logging sensitive data to stdout
- The components system-app, system-sidekiq and system-sphinx are logging their defined environment variables while starting.
- When sending all logs from stdout to our central logging solution also these environment variables are sent.
- The problem by sending the environment variables is that both components contain tokens and credentials that are logged.
- We haven't found an option to disable the logging of the environment parameters through CRD's of the operator.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management
- 2.X On-Premises
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.