- Red Hat JBoss BRMS (BRMS) 6
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPMS) 6
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS)
- Red Hat Decision Manager (RHDM) 7
- How to import projects into IDE from remote Business Central's git repository in BxMS 6 ?
- How to clone a git project from one environment to another one in RHDM 7?
Please refers to the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite - Installation Guide - 9.5. Importing Projects from Git Repository into Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio documentation in order to obtain further details regarding cloning/importing projects from remote business-central git repository.
In order to clone remote business-central git repository, git daemon listen ip and port needs to be set. It can be achieved in two different ways:
- If daemon enabled, uses this property as local host identifier. Default: localhost
- If daemon enabled, uses this property as port number. Default: 9418
Or, start server instance using these system properties like as:
Then clone git repository using this IP address from remote machine with url:
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.