- How does OCS/ODF behaves when reporting storage usage?
- Why is the "raw" storage usage so much higher than the actual storage usage?
- Do I need to provision more storage?
On this document we provide command outputs from an OCS cluster of 3 nodes with one disk of 512GB (used by ceph osd) on each OCS node , that means ceph cluster will have 1.5TB of RAW size
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4 (OCP)
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage (OCS)
- 4.8 and previous
- Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation (ODF)
- 4.9 and later
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.