- A GCP resource in a Pacemaker cluster fails with a "not configured" error if an API call fails. Until the failure is cleaned up, the resource does not attempt to start anywhere.
- A GCP resource fails with the error
"Couldn't connect with google api"or
"Couldn't get instance name, is this running inside GCE?"and then refuses to start.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Google Cloud Platform Virtual Machines as Cluster Members
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.