- How can the Camel components which are supported in JBoss Fuse be used in the JBoss FSW ? For example,
camel-jetty, in Camel URI binding or directly in a Camel route.
- If SwitchYard application is run with the following Camel URI binding configuration:
<sca:reference name="SampleReference" multiplicity="0..1" promote="SampleComponent/SampleReference"> <sca:interface.java interface="com.redhat.samples.switchyard.SampleService"/> <camel_1:binding.uri configURI="http://localhost:12345"> <camel_1:contextMapper/> </camel_1:binding.uri> </sca:reference>
- Following exception is observed:
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint: http://localhost:12345 due to: No component found with scheme: http
- How can the Camel components be installed into the FSW ?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Apache Camel
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.