- How can the Camel components which are supported in JBoss Fuse be used in the JBoss FSW ? For example,
camel-jetty, in Camel URI binding or directly in a Camel route.
- If SwitchYard application is run with the following Camel URI binding configuration:
<sca:reference name="SampleReference" multiplicity="0..1" promote="SampleComponent/SampleReference"> <sca:interface.java interface="com.redhat.samples.switchyard.SampleService"/> <camel_1:binding.uri configURI="http://localhost:12345"> <camel_1:contextMapper/> </camel_1:binding.uri> </sca:reference>
- Following exception is observed:
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint: http://localhost:12345 due to: No component found with scheme: http
- How can the Camel components be installed into the FSW ?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
- Apache Camel
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat Subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works