- Is it possible to configure the Event Emitter to push more information into ElasticSearch apart from pushing process and tasks objects to it? The idea is to get other details like task comments, error info, BAMTaskSummary, etc.
- The current supported ElasticSearch version is 6.4.2, are we still working to support new elasticsearch version?
- If the event that pushes data to Elasticserach fires when elasticsearch is down, what does it happen? Is there any retry mechanism?
- Is there any possibility that implementing a custom ESInstanceViewTransformer can be implemented as a feature in the product?
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager (RHPAM)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.