- I have 2 web sites on the server, each bound to a different IP address on the same subnet and each proxied to a different backend. One of the sites is bound to nic 0 and the other on nic1. Problem is when traffic comes to nic1 it is routed out (proxied through) nic0. How do I get the traffic from nic1 to stay on nic1?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.