- After a transaction performs insert, update or delete operations and commits, the changes are not found in the database.
- The issue did not occur in earlier patch levels (e.g. cumulative patch 7).
- No errors or warnings are observed and Spy logging shows the insert, update, delete SQL commands were sent to the database.
- Some transactions consistently behave as expected while others do not so the issue does not seem to be consistent across workflows.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7.3.8 (7.3 cumulative patch 8)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.