- What is socket busy polling and how is it used?
- Compared to RHEL 7, the RHEL8 guide describes "Busy polling behavior is supported by all the device drivers".
- Is it right? If then, can we apply it on a virtual environment?
- What is busy polling logic and how can we calculate how much CPU utilization will be increased?
- What CPU will be used for busy polling?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- TCP, UDP, MPTCP
- Low latency busy polling sockets using:
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.