- I am Unable to install RHOCP 4.8 Dual-stack cluster using Baremetal IPI & OVN with IPv6 asprimary IP family.
- The installation fails with kube-apiserver-operators and other operators crash while accessing
172.30.0.1kubernetes svc IP.
- The master nodes have ipv4 and ipv6 addresses once they get provisioned and are in Ready state but the cluster operator crash with connection refused messages while reaching the kubernetes svc.
stderr F F0930 09:43:18.617407 1 cmd.go:129] unable to load configmap based request-header-client-ca-file: Get "https://172.30.0.1:443/api/v1/namespaces/kube-system/configmaps/extension-apiserver-authentication": dial tcp 172.30.0.1:443: connect: connection refused
- Red Hat Openshift Container Platform
- Baremetal IPI with OVN-Kubernetes
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.