- Files on our BCV setup are not showing latest time/date (data appears to be good) after mounting cloned devices on BCV server.
- The clone takes place correctly as expected but when the clone copies are imported and mounted we still see old time/date values on the mounted filesystem.
- What is most concerning is that
mtimeis different between production and bcv clone / backup system, but the data seems to be ok.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- A Global Filesystem 2(
- EMC block storage, including
powerpath, with cloning using EMC 'symclone'
- The clone uses the EMC utility called
symclonewith the command:
/opt/emc/SYMCLI/bin/symclone -g tcauprd1_e3txprd1 est -consistent -tgt -noprompt.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.