- We recently modified our JBoss server configuration to only run on HTTPS. All ESB's services are configured with
- When making a SOAP proxy to an underlying service using the out-of-the-box
SOAPProxyaction that is with HTTPS URL, we are seeing an issue that the WSDL generated is having
httpsin soap binding:
<soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/https" />
- And when the clients are trying to generate the client it is failing.
- Is there a property that can be set to not change that to
- Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform (SOA-P) 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.