Troubleshooting Octavia can be difficult due to it's complexities. Some of those services that can fail include (but not limited to) is:
- Keystone (Octavia's user/project authentication)
- Glance (Octavia's Haproxy image)
- Neutron (Octavia's Neutron ports for Amphora and VRRP)
- Nova Compute (Nova-backed Amphoras, Nova Quotas, Compute issues like allocations or anti-affinity).
- Designate (DNS)
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.0+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.