- Authenticating to a VDB through JDBC with Multiple Security Domains in Teiid
- We have Multiple Security Domains defined for Teiid in teiid-jboss-beans.xml like this:
- which Security Domain will be used when connecting through JDBC when multiple domains are configured
- Is it possible to specify the accurate Teiid Security Domain required for authorization and authentication when using JDBC connections
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Data Services (EDS) 5.3.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.