3scale - Strong Password Policy does not apply on Developer Portal
- We have set 3scale provided 'strong password' policy, but when updating an existing user via developer portal, only policy for 8 digits get applied, Developer portal does show the policy in-front of password but we are able to store any 8-digit number without upper/lower case letter and special character.
- This issue is happening on new account/users as well as old/existing users but for admin user only, member users are working as expected.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management SaaS
- Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.10.0
- Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.9.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.