- Red Hat Satellite 5.5 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Is downloadable XCCDF formatted file for use with OpenScap is available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 system ?
- How to get XCCDF file for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 to use OpenScap with Red Hat Satellite?
XCCDF document is provided by
openscap-contentpackage which is shipped through
RHEL Server Optional (v. 6 64-bit x86_64)channel.
For Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 subscribe the system to below mentioned 2 channels:
- RHEL Server Optional (v. 6 64-bit x86_64)
- RHN Tools for RHEL (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)
On the client you need to install these two packages:
# yum install spacewalk-oscap openscap-content
- After these two pacakges are install the
ovalfile can be found at below mentioned location:
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.