- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
How to fix the vulnerability tracked in CVE-2006-7243?
Security scanner shows vulnerability regarding CVE-2006-7243. Which packages needs to be updated to mitigate this vulnerability?
CVE-2006-7243 php: paths with NULL character were considered valid.
- This vulenrabilty has been fixed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- For Red Hat enterprise Linux 5.x, this issue has been addressed via RHSA-2013:1307
- For Red Hat enterprise Linux 6.x, this issue has been addressed via RHSA-2013:1615
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.