- We have a scenario when our back office web service does not return HTTP SOAP response back in 30 seconds default time.
- We are using EBWS (ESB services published as web services) and both
org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.soap.SOAPClientactions in these action pipelines to call backoffice services.
- How do we handle this case and respond to our ESB caller a meaningful SOAP fault response.
- Currently in this scenario either we get
"Unresponsive EPR"error or a response validation failed message.
- Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform (SOA-P) 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.