- We will be using a reverse proxy to connect the spice client
- At this time, when we enable the SpiceProxyDefault setting in the manager, all connections are redirected through the proxy by default.
- Users can prevent this by deselecting the "Enable SPICE Proxy" in the UserPortal.
- Default setting is enabled.
- We would like to see the following:
- The ability to have the proxy selected by source ip address. This way the end-user does not have to select anything, as the connection would just work.
- If there is a default setting for the user portal, at least it should be configurable. In our case, most users would connect without a proxy, so disabled by default would make much more sense.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) 3.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.