- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP) 4.x
- If user's are using NTLM authentication for proxy and required to pass the domain name in proxy field, it gives below error.
Invalid value: "http://DOMAINNAME\USERNAME:PASSWORD@abc.example.com:8080": parse "http://DOMAINNAME\USERNAME:PASSWORD@abc.example.com:8080": net/url: invalid userinfo]
- While using the domain name with username, the installer did not recognize "\" as domain and username separator. Hence we need to use the ASCII values of "\" to define domain name and username.
One can use the below format to achieve the same:
proxy: httpProxy: http://DOMAINNAME%5CUSERNAME:PASSWORD@abc.example.com:8080 httpsProxy: http://DOMAINNAME%5CUSERNAME:PASSWORD@abc.example.com:8080 noProxy: abc.example.com
In this way, you can define domain name with username while using the proxy.
- Installer did not recognizing the "\" as a domain and username separator.
- If we use "\" with domain name and username, the installer throws an error of net/url: invalid userinfo.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.