- Booting the 8.4 DVD or boot ISO on a KVM guest works fine, but trying it on an HPE DL360Gen10 seems to hang or run extremely slowly
- Everything worked fine with 8.3 but while 8.4 gets to the first (install, verify/install, troubleshoot) menu fine, it appears to take 2x - 10x longer to get to the GUI installer screen, if at all
- Once at the GUI installer, things seem fine but have never gotten past about 20% of downloading packages
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8.4
- HPE DL360gen10
- with iLO5 v2.44 and U32 v2.42 system firmware
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.