- Red Hat Satellite 6.x
- Red Hat Satellite capsule 6.x
- Failed to upload OpenSCAP report from hosts registered to the satellite capsule.
1) Enable OpenSCAP plug-in on the capsules :
On the capsules :
# satellite-installer --scenario capsule --enable-foreman-proxy-plugin-openscap
2) Set OpenSCAP Capsule On hostgroups :
Satellite webUI -> Configure -> Host Groups -> [Host Group Name] -> OpenSCAP Capsule
3) Set the OpenSCAP Capsule by bulk action for all hosts registered to the capsule:
Satellite webUI -> Hosts -> All hosts -> Select all hosts -> Select Action (on the top right) -> Change OpenSCAP Capsule
- OpenSCAP is not enabled on the capsules.
- OpenSCAP Capsule is not set correctly on the hosts registered to the capsule.
1) On foreman product log:
[E|app|5e4eef05] Failed to upload Arf Report, OpenSCAP Capsule name or url not found in params when uploading for [Machine hostname] and host is missing openscap_proxy
2) On foreman-proxy logs:
[E] Failed to upload Arf Report at /var/spool/foreman-proxy/openscap/arf/[XYZ], cause: 422 "Unprocessable Entity", the report will be deleted.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.