- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2
- How to change retension period from default for Panko DB in RHOSP 13?
- How to configure data retension time from default 86400 for Panko DB in RHOSP?
- How to change retension period from default for Panko DB in Queens?
Define a value of PankoEventTTL parameter in environment file
PankoEventTTL parameter to environment file that you created like following example.
The unit of
<value> is second. Therefore, in the case of the default(86400), Panko DB retention data is for 1 day.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.