- Need to create High-Availability (HA) with multiple JON instances on a single host
- Is it possible to cluster two JBoss Operations Network (JON) servers on a single host to achieve a higher availability?
- We need to set up another JBoss Operations Network (JON) instance to be clustered with the existing instance on the same host
- We need to install another server on the same host with High-Availability (HA) Configuration
- Can we install a new server in any location on same host as another server?
- Will a new server installation on same host as another server impact the existing server or database?
- Do we need a different port number for a second server being installed on the same host as another server?
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.1
- Two or more JON servers installed on the same host
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.