- How to change the driver type from Redfish to IPMI
- Overcloud node was deployed with one driver type, but now it must be changed to another type
- When changing the driver type of a deployed overcloud node, an error similar to the following is received:
management interface implementation '<ironic.drivers.modules.redfish.management.RedfishManagement object at 0x7ff409e2edd0>' is not supported by hardware type IPMIHardware. (HTTP 400)
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.