- We have a gateway service based on Spring Boot that connects to a microservice backend running on OpenShift (also based on Spring Boot). When the backend pods scale down due to HPA the gateway service reports lots of errors (HTTP 500).
After further testing the issue appears at any time that backend pods are stopped.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP)
- Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat Application Runtimes
- Apache httpd
- Spring Boot
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.