gnome-shell-extension-workspace-indicatorpackage when installed on RHEL 7.7 adds a menu on the bottom panel and a number on the top bar.
- Clicking on the menu displays a list of workspaces and each workspace has a unique name by default or set by the user.
- In RHEL 7.9 the appearance changed and now the workspaces appear as thumbnails instead of a menu.
- The workspace labels are also missing so the thumbnails can be difficult to distinguish.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.9
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.8
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.