- When Keycloak is deployed and the PVC (Persistent Volume Claim) is created for the
PostgreSQLpod it is created without a
storageClassNameassociated with it then it fails. Keycloak definition specifies a
apiVersion: keycloak.org/v1alpha1 kind: Keycloak metadata: name: redhat-sso namespace: redhat-sso-operator labels: app: sso spec: instances: 1 externalAccess: enabled: True storageClassName: ocs-storagecluster-ceph-rbd
- This same definition works in 7.4.4.
- Due to the inability to upgrade RH-SSO Operator to 7.4.5 in several environments it's not possible to successfully install RH-SSO Operator until this issue is corrected. Also you cannot install a back-level version of RH-SSO Operator.
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Operator 7.4.5
- Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO) 7.4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.