- This issue is very specific to the following scenarios.
- OVN ML2 neutron plugin is used (default in OSP 16)
- Multiple IPv4 neutron subnets are created on the same provider network.
- The issue can occur when the Neutron routers external IP address is allocated from a different provider subnet than the associated floating IPs.
- This issue only impacts network communication where the source and destination are behind the tenant routers and communicate through the tenant router(s).
- This issue is currently being tracked with this bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1920025
- Red Hat Openstack Platform 16.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.