- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.x
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON) 3.0
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON) 3.2.0
- Is needed to install any plugin when trying to monitor the tomcat through JBoss ON ?
- If so, where can I download this plugin ?
- Where to find JON plug-in for Tomcat 7 monitoring?
- Are there any licensing implications for hooking up our Tomcat instances to licensed JON instance ?
There is a specific plugin that must be used when monitoring Tomcat through JBoss ON. It is named as EWS Plugin Pack for JBoss ON and can be downloaded from our Customer Portal for your specific JBoss ON version.
You can follow the instructions described in JBoss Operation Network to install EWS Plug-in Packs Chapter 6. Installing JBoss Agent Plug-in Packs and configure 23.1. Configuring Tomcat/EWS Servers for Monitoring
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.