- CUPS is adding a 4 sec delay to every print job due to SNMP.
- I was using RHEL 6.0 and upgraded to 6.1 and now every print job is delay 4 seconds because of SNMP. How can I disable this?
- We’ve noticed that it takes 5 seconds when output arrives on the printer which is a severe showstopper.
- We need to print a label in less than 6 seconds. How can we improve CUPS performance?
- If we print via CUPS, the printer needs 5 seconds to start the first print. If we print some documents, the printer needs 5 seconds to start and print all the documents without further delay.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6, cups-1.4.2-39.el6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.