- teaming failover between activebackup ports results in loss of IP connectivity
- Team switch between ports in active-backup mode, while host lost connection (IP in team is unreachable)
- When switching the port or slave of a team, ARP is sent which causes the network to learn the wrong MAC address for the team's IP address or VIP
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 (
kernel-3.10.0-957.el7series) or earlier
- Teaming link aggregation using "activebackup" runner
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.