- Some issues with a switch leaf causing a controller STONITH.
- Some tunnel ports and interfaces are still without the proper tags, making these interfaces isolated.
- Severe impact on VNFs traffic.
- Red Hat Openstack Platform (RHOSP) 13z8.
- Availability Zone (AZ): Nova.
- No Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK).
- A restart of controller has been done and the inherent rabbit problem has recovered.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.