- Links are not up occasionally during boot when it is 10GbE(ixgbe)NIC with coaxial cable.
- When we operate the system with the Intel 10GbE NIC (IXGBE) attached with coaxial cable(10G-Base twinax),sometimes the link-up is failed after boot process.
- When we use the driver from the INTEL support site , this malfunction never happens. So, we think this is caused by some glitch in the IXGBE driver included in RH56 system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Update 6
- Kernel Version: kernel 2.6.18-238.el5
- ixgbe driver :2.0.84-k2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.