- Cannot monitor details of JBoss server instance
- Cannot seem to get any information on the JBoss Application Server (AS)
- Showing a grayed out question mark icon for JBoss server availability
- agent.log says it cannot find some files inside the JBoss AS client folder:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: [Warning] Cannot find [/usr/local/jboss-ewp-5.1/jboss-as-web/client/jbossall-client.jar] - unable to manage server
- What libraries or JAR(s) does the JON Agent use to connect to and monitor a JBoss AS server?
- Slimmed JBoss AS servers can not be discovered, managed, or monitored
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.1
- JBoss Application Server (AS) 5
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5
- JBoss AS 5 plug-in - jopr-jboss-as-5-plugin
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.