- Clustered EJB 2.1 session bean is not properly grouped in group view
- How does JON group resources found in all instances of a resource group?
- Strange behaviour when using Cluster Groups
- A two node JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) cluster in a compatible group results in all applications being listed twice
- Applications, for example the jmx-console.war, are listed twice - once for each JBoss Application Server (AS) instance in the cluster - ending with a red-colored '(1/2)'
- When viewing compatible groups of resources and their children, resources with the same name will be displayed multiple times in the group view
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4, 2.4.1
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5.0, 5.1
- JON Plug-In Pack for EAP
- JBoss Application Server 5.x plug-in - jopr-jboss-as-5-plugin
- Multiple JBoss AS server resources in a compatible group which contain the same deployment in each -- For example; admin-console.war, jmx-console.war, etc.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network