- Need some information on the integration of
Oracle database 12c. See EAP 6 Supported Configurations, EAP 6 has not tested Oracle 12c yet. For the not tested combination, what is the support policy?
Oracle 12cis not listed in the supported configuration of EAP 5.x, does Red Hat Still provide support for it?
JBoss SOA 5.0.2supports
- Is the Oracle 12c JDBC thin driver supported and certified by JBoss?
Oracle 12cis tested with JBOSS EAP 6.x?
- One of our product releases is on JBoss EAP 5.2,0 and we would like to know if the following database is supported: Oracle 12c
- actually we use the driver ojdbc14.jar to connect our databases Oracle versions 9, 10 and 11, without any problem, but now we need to connect to Oracle 12c, and the driver no support that version, and after doing some research, the recommendation was to use the driver ojdbc6.jar that connect to Oracle and backward versions like the ones mentioned, so the question is this driver supported by EAP 5 ?
- We need to know if the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application 5.1 is compatible with Oracle Database 12 C, because our domain can't create a connection with the database.
- Does JBoss EAP 6.01 support Oracle Database 12c (not tested but supported)?
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.