- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2
- You notice time run too fast.
- A minute takes about only 30 seconds.
- Ensure you are not runnning TSC (Time Stamp Counter) inside Windows VM, if so, please disable it with the following documentation under "Using the Real-Time Clock with Windows" section:
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.