- The customer is planning to update the Red Hat content certificate for RHUI2.1 environment.
- He knows the method of uploading a content certificate according to the Administration Guide(*). However, he still worry about that some problems may happen as follows:
- Failed to upload content certificate.
- Succeeded to upload content certificate, but failed to synchronize repositories between RHUA and RHN.
(*) Procedure 5.3. Upload Content Certificate
- The customer wants to know the rescuing method in advance to make sure that he can recover RHUI system.
- Red Hat Update Infrastructure 2.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.