Users who are using the susbcription management on RHEL5.7/5.8/6.1/6.2/6.3 need to update the subscription-manager package on their systems.
What repositories are newly added to CDN?
1) Could you provide a list of repositories to be added to CDN?
2) What are the new contents on CDN?
3) Our understanding is that the subscription-manager package need to be
updated only if the customer would like to obtain the newly added
We think that customers who do not need the new content can continue
using the older versions of the subscription-manager package.
Is this correct?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Update 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Update 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Update 1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Update 2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Update 3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.