- After I've configured
/etc/nslcd.confhow do i get
sssdto use the updated configuration without restarting the box? I've tried restarting the
sssdservice and the
networkservice, neither of which work, the only way I've found is a reboot.
- SSSD requires reboot to apply new settings in RHEL 6
- Changing the configuration of sssd often requires a shutdown of the daemon and deleting all the db files in directory /var/lib/sss/db. Unexpected behavior requires a fresh start, this requires the method as described above. Please provide a zero downtime force reload such as 'services sssd force-reload' or 'service sssd reload'.
- What specific steps are used to delete / rebuild cache files once changes are applied to sssd.conf?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.