- Agent cannot find Apache httpd executable even though path correctly set
- The JON Agent generates the following Warning message:
WARN [ResourceDiscoveryComponent.invoker.daemon-21] (org.rhq.plugins.apache.ApacheServerDiscoveryComponent)- Discovery of Apache process [process: pid=, name=[httpd], ppid=] failed: Executable path (./httpd) is not absolute.Please restart Apache specifying an absolute path for the executable.
- Discovery of running Apache HTTPD instance fails due to a relative path being used to execute the httpd binary (./httpd)
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.1
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS) 1.0.1
- Apache HTTPD instance started using apachectl found in <EWS_HOME>/httpd/sbin/
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.