- unable to discover any of my JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5 servers
- not discovering one or more JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)/Application Server (AS) instances
- JBoss EAP instance failed to be discovered
- does not show EAP resource
- do not see the running JBoss server listed in the platform
- JBoss instance is not being displayed in Auto-Discovery queue
- JBoss Operations Network (ON) 2.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2
- Discovery of JBoss Server resource:
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 4.3, 5, 5.1
- JBoss Application Server (AS) 4, 5
- Tomcat installation provided by JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS) 1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.