- What's the minimum hardware/performance requirement for Red Hat Decision Manager (RHDM) and Process Automation Manager (RHPAM) ?
- Can I run RHPAM on performance constrained environment, such as VM machines which have only 1 or 2 CPU cores ?
- When I run RHPAM authoring OpenShift image, the environment is very unstable, pod starts up very slow and sometimes the pod is getting killed by probes.
- Sometimes we receive unexpected error messages such as WFLYEJB0241: EJB 3.1 PFD2 18.104.22.168.1 concurrent access timeout when running PAM authoring image in OpenShift in a low performance VM environment.
- Red Hat Decision Manager (RHDM)
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager (RHPAM)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.