- When attempting to update the version of JQuery in the developer portal from v1.7.1 to v3.5.1 the developer portal, shows a floating "close" button with no functionality.
- The majority of the JQuery usage is in the bundled 3Scale.js file, this also includes the Colorbox library (v1.3.19).
- Is there an up to date version of this file using recently released libraries, or failing that, is the Colorbox library necessary to the functionality of the developer portal?
- Red Hat 3scale API Management SaaS
- Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.x On-Premises
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.