- JBoss not able to form UDP cluster when it operated on Openstack (especially when nodes are located in remote VM server)
- TCP cluster is working fine at the same env.
- CacheException like 'Initial state transfer timed out for cache ' occurs at JBoss EAP server.log
Caused by: org.infinispan.commons.CacheException: Unable to invoke method public void org.infinispan.statetransfer.StateTransferManagerImpl.waitForInitialStateTransferToComplete() throws java.lang.Exception on object of type StateTransferManagerImpl ...... Caused by: org.infinispan.commons.CacheException: Initial state transfer timed out for cache default-server on <node_name>
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.