- Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA)
- Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated (OSD)
- How to request penetration testing for OpenShift Dedicated?
- How to request penetration testing for ROSA?
- How to request stress testing for OSD or ROSA cluster?
Disclaimer: Links contained herein to external website(s) are provided for convenience only. Red Hat has not reviewed the links and is not responsible for the content or its availability. The inclusion of any link to an external website does not imply endorsement by Red Hat of the website or their entities, products or services. You agree that Red Hat is not responsible or liable for any loss or expenses that may result due to your use of (or reliance on) the external site or content.
Open a Red Hat support case for the Penetration or Stress Testing Request and reference this solution, providing the following information:
- Scope of Penetration or Stress Test:
clusterIDof the cluster(s), URLs and additional information.
- Date and time of Penetration or Stress Test.
- Review and provide an explicit confirmation
 AWS Customer Support Policy for Penetration Testing
 DDoS Simulation Testing Policy
 Red Hat Online Subscriptions Product Appendix 4
Note: The request take a few days to be approved. Please create the requests in advance at least before 2-3 days.
- hosted offering
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.