- Openshift web console is accessible but cluster console is showing the following error:
Unable to connect
Browser can’t establish a connection to the server at console.abcd.example.com.
- The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
- If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
- If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that browser is permitted to access the Web.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.