- User defined RHEV hosts networks manually on the host, using ifcfg-scripts.
- The scripts match the required Data Center configuration on RHEV-M Admin Portal.
- The host can register successfully with all the networks recognized and perform properly.
- But once the user tries to edit or sync those networks - RHEV-M would not let him do this.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.